Monday, April 28, 2014

Days In The Trees....Views of Recovery

My medications have lessened  and I am more cognizant of my life the last few days and these days in the trees have been immersed in tranquility.  We have had a couple of rainy days, but mostly the days have been a delightful dose of sunlight filtered through the swaying branches of these Giant Sequoia's.  Such straight, tall trees that sway in the wind.  The wind which builds in an echoing roar through the branches as the it climbs the hillside and wanes away into the sky.  The beauty and solitude of the surrounding nature is overwhelming.  The simplicity of the quaint, comfortable house is very healing.  I will let the rest of the words develop in your own mind through the pictures of the different views I have had.  When my Dad arrived, he brought my sister's chair which is a reclining lounge chair which allowed me to relax outside and soak up some of the surroundings.  So from my seat I have taken several shots of the surrounding view.  You will never catch the scope unless you are here in person though, as it always is with me, I can never capture exactly what I long to on the camera.
My first venture outside... all bundled.
This is the side deck.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 The view from my bed...

 My views are mostly looking up!




 the road going past the house...

 Out front... Whitney walking up the drive...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The view from the back deck...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------



 On the brick patio...

1 comment:

Show your support through a Comment!